We collect information and data about you when you use tfw.gov.wales or trc.llyw.cymru.
We are committed to protecting this data once we have received it and to being transparent about what we collect and why.
Types of information we collect about you
- Details you enter into forms, such as your name or email address
- Information on how you use the site, such as which pages you visit and how often
- Your IP address and details of which browser and device you use to access the site
Why we collect this information
This data can be viewed by authorised members of staff at Transport for Wales and our suppliers to:
- Improve the site by monitoring usage patterns
- Respond to any comments or queries you send us
- Send email updates to users who request them
- Gather feedback to improve our services
The data we gather will not be used to identify any user personally.
Where this data will be stored
The data we collect are stored on servers within the European Economic Area except where services are provided by third parties. These services include:
Website usage monitoring
We use Google Analytics to monitor website usage and this information is stored and processed in the United States by Google. More information is available on our Cookies page and on Google's website at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
Subscribing for email updates
When you sign up for our email updates, your information is stored and processed in the United States by MailChimp. More information is available on their website at https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure we only deal with reputable third-party services we do not accept any liability for their actions.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner's Office and adhere to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you have any queries then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.